CV is a living document of our achievement and qualifications. Consider updating it as soon as possible to represent you and your experiences to showcase it to your employers. Below are some tips while creating, modifying and utilising your CV.
- Save it to Clouds. So that you can access it from anywhere.
- Be truthful and honest about everything in the CV.
- List all things from recent qualifications/experiences to the old ones.
- Research the company you are applying to and tailor your CV accordingly.
- Person specification according to the company’s qualifications and criteria.
- Make sure what you include in the CV shows you understand the work and its system
- Use an email id that sounds professional like firstname.lastname@example.org etc.