Tier 2 Sponsors/Migrants

Employers can sponsor eligible candidates from oversees to work under Tier 2 Sponsorship if they are not able fill vacancies from the UK. Employers must have a sponsor license in order to do so. As an employee you will be provided with Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship (RCoS) to work.

The job offered should be at NQF level with at least £20,800 per annum or the rate stated by the relevant code of practice. Some healthcare professions with “shortage” like nursing have relaxed rules and are straightforward.

Contact us if you need help with RCoS and wants to find eligible employers for the sponsorship.